“Tin Lizzie Wins Again! In this year’s (2017) wine tasting the Leviathan blend beat 23 other contestants (including our 2013 Syrah)!”
The Tin Lizzie Wineworks facility is on a 150 acre working farm in Clarksville, MD, conveniently located between Baltimore and Washington, DC. Because we’re on a working farm, please call ahead to set up a visit—we’ll be happy to show you around the Wineworks.
Telephone: (301) 318-9954
13240 Greenberry Lane
Clarksville, MD 21029
Please address all correspondence to:
Tin Lizzie Wineworks, LLC
PO Box 322
Highland, MD 20777
Directions to the Wineworks: Please note that we are asking you to use our new entrance and not the Greenberry Lane entrance. So please don’t your phone GPS to find us but instead follow these directions.
- From MD RT32, take the Burntwoods Road exit.
- Follow the signs to Ten Oaks Road and go south
- At the traffic circle with the Royal Farms, take 3rd exit onto Folly Quarter Road
- Go 1.8 miles and make right onto Buckskin Lake Drive
- Drive to the end of Buckskin Lake Drive and onto the driveway at the end (past all the no trespassing signs!)
- Proceed along the driveway until you come to a gravel road and turn right.
- Go to the end of that lane and turn right again.
- Follow that lane around until it comes out at the Wineworks.
- Park immediately to you right as you leave the gravel drive or
- Park anywhere on the grass.
If you want to use GPS, just enter “Buckskin Lake Drive, Ellicott City, MD” and once you get there continue to Step 5 above.